If you’re planning to ride an electric bike in a group with eRIDE Waiheke, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Plan your route ahead of time: Before you start your ride, plan your route and make sure that everyone in the group knows where you’re going. This will help to avoid confusion and ensure that everyone stays together.
- Keep a safe distance: It’s important to maintain a safe distance between bikes, especially when riding in a group. This will help to prevent accidents and ensure that everyone has enough space to maneuver.
- Be aware of your surroundings: When riding in a group, it’s important to be aware of your surroundings and look out for potential hazards such as potholes, pedestrians, and other cyclists.
- Communicate with hand signals: Use hand signals to communicate with other riders in your group, especially when turning or stopping. This will help to ensure that everyone stays together and knows what to expect.
- Follow traffic rules: Remember to obey all traffic rules and signals when riding in a group. This will help to ensure that you stay safe and avoid any accidents.
- Take breaks when needed: If anyone in the group needs a break, be sure to stop and take a rest. This will help to prevent fatigue and ensure that everyone is able to enjoy the ride.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride: Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy the ride! Riding an electric bike in a group is a great way to explore Waiheke Island and create lasting memories with friends and family.